Hi! When I first started getting into stamping, Unity Stamp Co came out with a HILARIOUS stamp set called “AH Crap”. Since my family is HUGE on potty jokes, this kit was PERFECT for me. I created a card inspired by the talented Alyssa Leanne:
One of my husband’s friends got married recently and I thought they’d get a chuckle out of this wedding card:
See below for steps to reproduce:
- Create an A2 card base out of Neenah Solar White 110lb. Cardstock
- Cut a 4″ x 5.25″ piece of cardstock out of Neenah Solar White 80lb. Cardstock
- Cut apart the plunger from the plunger/toilet stamp – Trust me, it makes it MUCH easier to stamp
- Stamp the plunger in Versafine Smokey Gray Ink using a T-Square Ruler to keep all of the stamped plungers straight
- For the spotlight plunger, stamp with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink and color with markers
- Add a little sparkle to the spotlight plunger with some Clear Wink of Stella
- Stamp the sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black Ink and heat emboss on Vellum
- Adhere stamped vellum next to the plunger using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue making sure to keep glue behind the sentiment
- Use foam adhesive to adhere the stamped cardstock to the card base
- For the back of the card, stamp the toilet paper roll and sentiment from the Crappy Day Stamp Set from Unity Stamp Co with Versafine Smokey Gray Ink and include your initials
- Sit back and grin at this hilarious card!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I hope this card put a big cheese on your face like I have right now!