This card was inspired by the below card created by the ridiculously talented and absolutely hilarious, Laura Bassen:
My sister’s friend asked for a Thank You Shaker Card in red for a bridesmaid. I just had to use this cute little panda image from Mama Elephant!
See below for steps to reproduce:
- Cut an A2 card base out of Neenah Solar White 110lb. Cardstock
- Use the Mama Elephant Basic Set Creative Cuts to die cut a scalloped frame from red cardstock
- Use the Mama Elephant Basic Set Creative Cuts to die cut two pieces of Neenah Solar White 80lb. Cardstock
- Use the Mama Elephant Love Quotes Creative Cuts to die cut the quote bubble into a panel
- Cut a piece of acetate to create the window for the quote bubble and adhere to the panel
- Use the Mama Elephant Pandamonium Stamp Set to stamp the panda image on the bottom right of the panel
- Use the Mama Elephant Honey Bunny Creative Cuts to die cut a little bow and use Hero Arts Pale Tomato Shadow Ink to color the bow
- Use Doodlebug Designs Assorted Sequins to fill the shaker
- Adhere all the pieces together, making sure to use foam tape to pop up the window panel
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I hope you are having a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!