I was lucky enough to go celebrate Mama Elephant’s 2nd anniversary at their birthday party in Manhattan!! It was so much fun to meet Kryssi and Angela as well as make some tags/cards with some new crafty friends! Even my non-crafty sister who rolled her eyes at me when I dragged her to the party got into the swing of things and made two cards! I definitely did some damage to my crafting budget at their their little pop-up shop but how can you resist their cute stamps?!?! AND I was so happy to get my hands on the Mama Elephant Arctic Penguins Stamp Set a couple of days early!!
Look at this AMAZING display they created for the event!
I made this card for my hubby and can’t wait to give it to him on Christmas! I hope I get a big smackeroo for this one!
See below for steps to reproduce:
- Create a frame using the stitched rectangle dies from the Mama Elephant Basic Set Creative Cuts and the Lawn Fawn Journaling Card Lawn Cuts out of Neenah Solar White 80lb. Cardstock
- Create the cardbase with a 1/4″ matte around the frame out of Bazzill Admiral Cardstock
- Stamp the sentiment from the Mama Elephant Pandamonium Stamp Set using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on the frame
- Stamp the cute little penguins, floating ice, santa hat and mistletoe from the Mama Elephant Arctic Penguins Stamp Set onto Neenah Solar White 80lb. Cardstock, color with copics and fussy cut or die cut
- Create the ice rink and sky by blending Distress Inks (Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Faded Jeans)
- Adhere the card together
- Embellish with some little hearts
- Use a Clear Glitter Wink of Stella Brush Tip Marker to add some shimmer to the hearts, santa hat and mistletoe.
- Wait for your hubby to give you some much deserved smooches underneath the mistletoe!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and Happy Crafting! It’s never too early to get started on holiday cards! =)