I wanted to share another card that I made for the wonderful woman who introduced me to the amazing world of stamping. I met her in 2013 during my honeymoon in Costa Rica and we are still in touch! She was so kind as to send me a beautiful stamp set called Divinata Seasons so I used the winter image to create a holiday card for her! I always cherish the happy mail I receive from her and thank the day that I met her!!
See below for steps to reproduce:
- Create a cardbase out of Neenah Solar White 110lb. Cardstock
- Create a frame using the stitched rectangle die from the Mama Elephant Basic Set Creative Cuts out of Neenah Solar White 80lb. Cardstock
- Create snow hills using the hill dies from the Mama Elephant Landscape Trio Creative Cuts out of Neenah Solar White 80lb. Cardstock
- Stamp the winter image from the Divinata Seasons Stamp Set onto Vellum with Versamark Ink and heat emboss with Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
- Color with copic markers on the backside of the vellum
- Create the background by stamping the birch tree stamps from the Mama Elephant Winter Wonderland Stamp Set with Walnut Stain Distress Ink (both first and second generation stamping)
- Stamp the sentiment from the Mama Elephant Merry Greetings Stamp Set using Hero Arts Tide Pool Ink
- Adhere the card together using some foam tape and double-sided adhesive
- Embellish with some Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Sparkling Clear Sequins
- Send it off to your crafting fairy godmother and have your fingers crossed in the hope that she likes what you made!!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and Happy Crafting! I hope that you’ve been lucky enough to find a wonderful crafting friend in this warm and generous community!