I hope you enjoyed a wonderful holiday season and a start to a great New Year! I know that Christmas is well over but I couldn’t post any of my holiday cards since I didn’t want any of my friends to see what I was sending out before they received it! I made this card for one of my best friends who lives in Seattle. I usually use a trio of images for any card I make her because alongside her, I am blessed to have a bestie who lives only ten blocks away from me! These two are the most wonderful and caring friends and I am so lucky to have them in my life. I love them so much!!
See below for steps to reproduce:
- Create a cardbase out of Neenah Solar White 110lb. Cardstock
- Create a frame using the stitched rectangle die from the Mama Elephant Basic Set Creative Cuts out of Neenah Solar White 80lb. Cardstock
- Create snow hills using the hill dies from the Mama Elephant Landscape Trio Creative Cuts out of Neenah Solar White 80lb. Cardstock
- Stamp the penguin, reindeer and snowman from the Simon Says Stamp with Clearly Besotted Stamptember Exclusive Winter Friends Stamp Set onto Neenah Solar White 80lb. Cardstock
- Color with copic markers (or any other medium you wish to use)
- Fussy cut the images with EK Tools Honey Bee Scissors
- Create the sky by blending Distress Inks (Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Faded Jeans) and flicking water with a small paintbrush
- Stamp the sentiment from the Mama Elephant Believe in Magic Stamp Set using Versamark Ink and heat emboss with Ranger Liquid Platinum and Hero Arts White embossing powders
- Adhere the card together using some foam tape and double-sided adhesive
- Embellish with some Pretty Pink Posh 6mm Sparkling Clear Sequins and Simon Says Stamp Snowflake Sequins
- Use a Clear Glitter Wink of Stella Brush Tip Marker to add some shimmer to the parts of the images colored in red
- Add Glossy Accents to make the reindeer’s nose shiny!
- Send the card out and wait for your friend to be blown away (which she was)!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and Happy Crafting! Here’s to an AMAZING NEW YEAR!!