I finally caved and purchased the MISTI (Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented) invented by Iliana. I had been eyeing it since October and I am so glad I gave into temptation because I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! This tool makes mass-producing cards easy peasy!! How did I ever live without it?!
See below for steps to reproduce:
- Create A2 top-folding landscape card bases out of Neenah Solar White 80lb. Cardstock
- Create stitched rectangles using the Mama Elephant Basic Set Creative Cuts out of Neenah Solar White 80lb. Cardstock
- Create 4.25″ x 5.5″ (A2size) rectangles out of Amuse Studio Assorted Cardstock (Blush, Apricot, Lemon Whip, Winter Sky, Amethyst)
- Stamp the three-step flowers from the Papertrey Ink The Sweet Life Stamp Set using the following inks with this very helpful stamping guide:
- Pink Roses: Spun Sugar Distress Ink, Avery Elle Raspberry, Avery Elle Cherry
- Orange Roses: Hero Arts Pastel Peach, Memento Cantaloupe, Hero Arts Orange Soda
- Yellow Roses: Hero Arts Ink (Pastel Yellow, Lemon Yellow, Butter Bar)
- Blue Roses: Hero Arts Soft Sky, Hero Arts Cornflower, Avery Elle Sapphire
- Purple Roses: Milled Lavender Distress Ink, Hero Arts Passion Flower, Memento Dye Grape Jelly
- Note: Coming up with these ink combinations took me quite a while and now I have a slew of stamped flowers that I just can’t bring myself to throw away! Will need to figure out a way to use them so as not to waste them! Don’t give up hope if you can’t seem to find a good color combo. The end result is totally worth all the frustration!!
- Stamp the two-step leaves from the Papertrey Ink The Sweet Life Stamp Set using Hero Arts Lime Green Ink and Avery Elle Celery Ink
- Make sure you create a mask out of acetate or vellum for the flower so that you can use it over and over again when you stamp the leaves
- Stamp the sentiments from the Papertrey Ink Wet Paint Stamp Set and Papertrey Ink Wet Paint III Stamp Set using Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Adhere everything together using the Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
- Box these notecards up and gift/send some happy mail to a few people in your life!!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and Happy Crafting!