Hi! It’s been a while since my last post. My personal and work life have gotten pretty hectic and I have had so little time for crafting these days!! =( But when Mama Elephant released the Playful Puppies Stamp Set, I fell absolutely head-over-heels, bonkers madly-in-love and I HAD to order this set at midnight the day of the release and I may or may not have colored like 20 of these puppies so far…haha
See below for steps to reproduce:
- Create an A2 card base out of Neenah Solar White 110lb. Cardstock
- Cut a frame out of a 4.25″ x 5.5″ piece of Neenah Solar White 80lb. Cardstock using Mama Elephant Basic Set Creative Cuts
- Stamp the puppies and “newspaper” using the Mama Elephant Playful Puppies Stamp Set with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, color with Copic Markers (0/C01/C03 and E55.E25/E27/E29) and die-cut with the coordinating Mama Elephant Playful Puppies Creative Cuts
- Stamp the sentiment using Paper Smooches Chubby Chums on vellum with Versafine Onyx Black Ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder
- Die-cut the clouds/sun/grass/fence with Lawn Fawn Spring Showers Lawn Cuts, Lawn Fawn Grass Border Lawn Cuts, Taylored Expressions Grass Border Die and Taylored Expressions Picket Fence Border Die
- Create the sky by lightly blending with Hero Arts Soft Sky Shadow Ink
- Adhere the card together using some foam tape and double-sided adhesive
- Have a YAPPY Memorial Day Weekend!!!!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!