Hi! I have jumped on the Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush craze and am so excited that they came in time for me to participate in the Pretty Pink Posh Watercolor Blog Hop!!! I ended up ordering the 36-color set from Amazon and they were delivered within the same day as when they shipped! Gotta love Amazon. See below for a thank you card that I made for my neighbors using these newly-acquired markers. I gotta say that they are AMAZING! I love how vibrant and easy they are to use!!
See below for steps to reproduce:
- Create an A2 card base out of Neenah Solar White 110lb. Cardstock
- Use the Mama Elephant Basic Set Creative Cuts to cut a stitched rectangle out of Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper and wash with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
- Use the Mama Elephant Thanks Script Creative Cuts to die-cut the sentiment
- Stamp the dahlias and leaves from the Papertrey Ink Delightful Dahlia Stamp Set with Versamark Ink onto Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper and heat emboss with Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
- Use Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers (022 Carmine Red, 070 Orange, 050 Yellow, 052 Bright Yellow, 041 Light Green, 047 May Green) to watercolor the stamped images and fussy-cut
- Adhere everything together using the Tombow Mono Adhesive Dots Tape Runner
- Embellish with Pretty Pink Posh Sequins (6mm Sparkling Clear, 4mm Sparkling Clear, 6mm Tangerine, 4mm Tangerine, 6mm Marigold, 4mm Marigold) using Zots Bling Dots
- Marvel at how vibrant and easily you were able to blend the color on these flowers!!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and I hope you get a chance to hop along with Pretty Pink Posh!